|chicthriftopia members heartcity - iris&daniel - turquoisepassion|
As if my outfit posts and raves weren't enough for you, I thought it was about time I shared a fresh roundup of thrifty links and news. By now it's clear to most that when you thrift, you save. But I think that thrift shopping is becoming less about economics and more about developing unique personal style. That's what I'd like to think anyways. There's no secret keeping here, what's old is new again.
- Ever wonder how to find an eclectic mash-up of style in one site? Check out two of my new favorite Flickr accounts (for obvious reasons): 100% Thrifted and Thrifted All At Once (and wearing it)
- Why reinvent the wheel? Fellow blogger Sally McGraw of Already Pretty breaks-down How To Make Thrifted Clothing Look Spendy
- Ever get the thrift-wind under your wings? You'll relate to I Went Crazy Thrifting and Bought 7 Coats
- In case you missed this back in November, Alex Chung stole my job!!
- Love the idea of thrifting but don't have the patience? Let seasoned fashion trend forecaster Pippa of The Thrift Collection do the work for you! Shop the February collection before I buy it all...
- Don't miss the coolest thrifty teenagers on the block, Iris & Daniel of We Have No Style