Sometimes I forget that not everyone spends their entire day scouring the internet for thrift-fashion content, nor do they spend hours on the internet adding endless amounts of clothing and shoes to their shopping cart abyss but then never actually buy anything. Not that I do that...*cough*
But if I did and if you were someone that didn't, I guess it would be my obligation to fill you in on all of the good stuff I am finding, RIGHT? Well then peoples here it goes. These are just a small sample of some of my favorite sites right now. Make sure to leave a comment and tell me your favorite of the group!
- Thrifted.net For their style-inspiring photos, amazing prices, and because they embody the reason for this blog. One day I will work for you Thrifted! Borderline amazing.
- Beckerman Bite Plate Shop The Beckerman sisters, Canada's hottest export, are rich designer girls with untouchable tough edgy creative style. They buy all the expensive stuff we dream about and incorporate it with incredible self-crafted and vintage finds then show it off on their blog (check it out if you haven't), and now they are putting some of their vintage stuff on their online shop at amazingly reasonable prices. That's where we step in.
- The Thrifters Check out fellow thrift-fashion blogger and southern genetlemen Dan Troppy's sweet chronicles of thrifting recycled luxury brands. Besides all of his incredible finds, he also encourges readers to send in their thrifting stories!
- Goodwill Customer Loyalty Program If you spend as much time and money as I do at goodwill, this is a great way to get even further savings. It's like paying yourself to shop...or at least it feels that good.
- 3 Tips for Thrift Lovemaking Hilarious posting by thrift blogger Thriftcore that tells you how to thrift shop and leave feeling "satisfied."
- Fifi Lapin Has nothing to do with thrifting (although she occasionally incorporates a vintage outfit), this cute wittle bunny was too irresistable to pass up sharing!